If you’re dying for one of those adorable lululemon skirts but it just isn’t in your budget, you’ll be amazed by how close these Amazon alternatives come to the real thing!
Whether you’re going on a hike, playing tennis, or running errands after a yoga class, a running skort is a summer staple for staying breezy and looking cute (without having to worry about flashing anybody).
Workout skirts are super versatile and effortlessly chill. You can slip it on after a sweaty hot yoga sesh and head to the grocery store with a sports bra and hoodie. You can toss you phone and keys in the pockets and head for at rail run. Or you can dress it up with a crop top and sandals for a casual lunch.
Here’s our top 5 super cute, affordable picks:
- 1 5 Best lululemon Tennis Skirt Alternatives
- 1.1 #1. CRZ YOGA Women's Lightweight High Waisted Tennis Skirts A Line Athletic Workout Running Sports Golf...
- 1.2 #2. Loovoo Women's Pleated Tennis Skirts with Pockets Shorts Athletic Golf Skirts Activewear Running...
- 1.3 #3. Soothfeel Pleated Tennis Skirt for Women with Pockets Women's High Waisted Athletic Golf Skorts...
- 1.4 #4. SEVEGO Women's Active Tennis Skorts with Built-in Shorts Side Pockets Mid Waisted Performance...
- 1.5 #5. Pleated Tennis Skirts for Women Build in Shorts with Pockets High Waisted Golf Skort Skirt Sport...
5 Best lululemon Tennis Skirt Alternatives
Just like lululemon’s best selling Pace Rival Skirt, Court Rival Skirt, and Hotty Hot Skirt, several cheaper brands offer built-in liners, handy pockets, and incredible ventilation for a flattering, comfy look on the go.
Best Pace Rival Mid-Rise Skirt Alternative:
#1. CRZ YOGA Women's Lightweight High Waisted Tennis Skirts A Line Athletic Workout Running Sports Golf...See latest price
At less than half the price of the original, this tennis skirt from CRZ Yoga looks shockingly similar to the real thing and feels super high quality.
The A-line fit and layered pleats compliment your curves as you move. It has lightweight quick-dry fabric, mid-rise waistband, hidden drawstring, and functional pockets all around.
The built in spandex shorts mean you don’t have to worry about wearing shorts (or even underwear) underneath. Whether you’re running, playing tennis, at the golf course, or lounging, this sweat-free skirt is stylish and free-flowing for a cute, preppy look.
This skirt definitely gives Lulu a run for her money!
- 3 functional pockets
- Quick dry fabric (88% polyester, 12% spandex)
- Flirty pleats
- Super lightweight without being see-through
- Built-in spandex shorts
- Drawstring closure
- Flattering mid-rise
- 19+ color options
- Waist runs large; size down
Best Pace Rival High-Rise Skirt Alternative:
#2. Loovoo Women's Pleated Tennis Skirts with Pockets Shorts Athletic Golf Skirts Activewear Running...See latest price
If you’re the type to always shop for the high-rise fit, this skirt will fit you perfectly. It has a curve-hugging silhouette and looks exactly like the Pace Rival skirt from lululemon, but with a higher waistband.
Though it lacks the back zippered pockets, it makes up for it with a hidden interior waistband stash for your key or cards. The lightweight, breathable fabric has a sexy pleat with spandex inner shorts to keep you covered.
- Smooth, breathable fabric
- Super comfortable
- Curve-complimenting cut
- Long enough for modesty in golf or country club lunches
- Leg pockets and hidden stash waistband
- 20+ stylish color and pattern options
- No zippered pocket
- Runs small
Best Court Rival Tennis Skirt Alternative:
#3. Soothfeel Pleated Tennis Skirt for Women with Pockets Women's High Waisted Athletic Golf Skorts...See latest price
This classic court skirt ditches the pleats for a sexy short flutter that looks almost identical to the Lulu version. We love that this pick is regularly on sale on Amazon and made of an ultra-soft lightweight material.
The mesh internal liner and built-in pockets are comfortable and functional for a full range of motion. The skirt feels lightweight and looks cute enough to dress up or down.
- Lightweight material resembles Lulu Swift fabric (75% nylon, 25% elastane)
- Back key zippered pocket and phone pocket in the shorts
- Built-in spandex and mesh liner
- 15+ pretty color and pattern options
- Not as high rise as lululemon
- Short length
Best Hotty Hot High Rise Skirt Alternative:
#4. SEVEGO Women's Active Tennis Skorts with Built-in Shorts Side Pockets Mid Waisted Performance...See latest price
If you’re looking for a bit more coverage, this skort rivals Lulu’s Hotty Hot High Rise Skort (Long). It has a nice silhouette and the perfect length for golf.
Although lots of Amazon clothes can have weird branding on them, we like that this skirt is free of logos and names. You don’t have to flaunt lululemon or a random online brand.
- Sweat-wicking stretchy fabric (95% polyester, 5% spandex)
- Cute mid-rise design and flat waistband to prevent muffin top
- Inner shorts stay in place
- 2 zippered side pockets
- May need to size up for a longer length
- Waistband is not stretchy
Best lululemon Side Pleat High-Rise Golf Skirt Alternative:
#5. Pleated Tennis Skirts for Women Build in Shorts with Pockets High Waisted Golf Skort Skirt Sport...See latest price
For ladies who want a more fluttery, lightweight feel, this pleated skirt is loose and flowy. It fits and feels almost like the real thing at less than a third of the price.
- Preppy pleats with a flowy silhouette
- Lighweight, sweat-wicking fabric (95% polyester and 5% spandex)
- Built-in shorts liner
- High waist fit hides your tummy
- Elastic wasitband
- Athletic golf style
- Over 25 color and pattern options
- May run small
- Colors are sometimes different than shown