lululemon is a world-renowned for their women’s leggings and yoga gear, but their men’s line is equally as high quality.
Launched in 2014, lululemon menswear includes an incredible range of gear for everything from training to running to yoga. They even have premium quality business casual wear for commuting to work without sweating or feeling restricted.
Here’s everything you need to know about the 11 bestselling lululemon products for men.
- 1 Bestselling lululemon Mens Products
- 1.1 Pace Breaker Lined Short 7″
- 1.2 Drysense Short Sleeve Shirt
- 1.3 License to Train Linerless Short 7″
- 1.4 ABC Jogger Warpstreme
- 1.5 Fast and Free Singlet
- 1.6 Airing Easy Short Sleeve Shirt
- 1.7 Commission Classic-Fit Short 9″ Warpstreme
- 1.8 ABC Classic-Fit Pant 34″ Warpstreme
- 1.9 City Sweat Full-Zip Hoodie
- 1.10 License to Train Tight 21″
- 1.11 Rapid Vent Tech Boxer 7″
- 2 FAQs
Bestselling lululemon Mens Products
- Top Pick: Pace Breaker Lined Short 7″
- Best Quick Dry Shirt: Drysense Short Sleeve Shirt
- Best Training Shorts: License to Train Linerless Short 7″
- Best Joggers: ABC Jogger Warpstreme
- Best Running Shirt: Fast and Free Singlet
- Best Business Casual Shirt: Airing Easy Short Sleeve Shirt
- Best Business Casual Shorts: Commission Classic-Fit Short 9″ Warpstreme
- Best Office Pants: ABC Classic-Fit Pant 34″ Warpstreme
- Best Hoodie: City Sweat Full-Zip Hoodie
- Best Men’s Tight: License to Train Tight 21″
- Best Ventilated Boxers: Rapid Vent Tech Boxer 7″
Pace Breaker Lined Short 7″
If you need a “go-to” short for pretty much anything, these lightweight shorts are the all-in-one package. They are made with lululemon’s signature Swift fabric with four-way stretch, sweat-wicking, quick-drying technology and the ultimate breathability. They may look like classic gym shorts, but they feel luxuriously high quality and last forever.
- Stretchy for a full range of motion
- Extra quick drying (no sweat stains)
- 7″ inseam is short without being too short (also available in 5″ and 9″)
- Slim fit yet breathable through thighs
- Durable and long-lasting
- Pet hair doesn’t stick tot hem!
- Liner may be uncomfortable (available in linerless version)
Best Quick Dry Shirt:
Drysense Short Sleeve Shirt
For dudes who sweat buckets in the gym or like to do hot yoga, this shirt is probably the most sweat-resistant tee on the market. It has built-in anti-stink technology and the fastest drying fabric that lululemon has to offer. Though it looks and fits like a classic t-shirt, it feels has a luxurious premium feel.
- Anti-stink technology
- Fastest drying
- Super soft fabric
- No sweat stains
- Longer drop cut for coverage
- Huge selection of muted earthy colors
- Added lycra for stretch and shape retention
- High price point
- Neck line may be too loose
- May fit small
Best Training Shorts:
License to Train Linerless Short 7″
These shorts are designed to be remarkably abrasion-resistant. The fabric can withstand bar bells, weights, and outdoor adventures. They have a quick-drying waistband and a drawcord that can be worn inside or out. We love the secure pockets and exceptional quick drying technology. Compared to the Pace Breaker, these shorts are more durable and better for the gym. Also available in a lined version.
- Top rated
- Feel smooth and easy against the skin
- Won’t tear or snag on equipment
- No sweat stains
- Trendy, attractive fit
- Lined version has a tight portion on the thigh for great coverage in yoga
- High price point
- May run large
ABC Jogger Warpstreme
These men’s joggers have taken the athleisure world by storm! ABC stands for “anti-ball crushing” and these joggers are just that. They give you plenty of room and breathability in the crotch. They feel loose and comfy like sweatpants, yet look sleek enough to wear casually.
lululemon used their trademarked “science of feel” process to develop joggers that they say “feel like moving from a cramped studio apartment to a house with a yard”. Honestly, it isn’t an exaggeration. These pants truly embody the “less stress more sweat” mentality because you don’t have to worry about constantly adjusting your manhood. Better yet, the Warpstreme fabric is breathable, wrinkle-resistant, and super soft.
- Extra roomy in the crotch
- Designed for being on the move
- Feel like sweatpants, yet look like sleek casual pants
- Classic tapered fit
- Ultra soft Warpstreme material
- Handsome dark color selections
- High price point
- May run small (size up for looser feel)
Best Running Shirt:
Fast and Free Singlet
This simple sleeveless workout shirt is honestly one of our favorite pieces of men’s yoga clothing. Designed for running, it also performs great on the mat and in the gym. The lightweight mesh fabric and low-armpit cut ensures full breathability. Plus, it is infused with an anti-odor technology so you don’t have to wash it as often.
- Extra lightweight material
- Reflective details
- Mesh artwork for breathability
- Chafe-free bonded seams
- No-Stink Zinc technology to prevent odors
- High price point
Best Business Casual Shirt:
Airing Easy Short Sleeve Shirt
It looks like an everyday butt0n-up, but it has the quick-drying technical fabric of a gym shirt. lululemon has taken their menswear innovations to a next level with their new line of semi-casual dress shirts. This collared shirt has all the sleek details of an office outfit, yet includes the same breathability and ease of motion as their workout gear. We love the removable collar for washing (to keep you looking sharp), plus the underarm gusset for full mobility (no more shirt riding up)!
- Woven Air fabric is naturally breathable and snag-resistant
- Amazingly comfortable
- Can wear casually or dress up
- Breathability for commuting and preventing sweat throughout the work day
- Stretchy, airy feel
- Nice enough to wear to the office
- Classic and funky prints
- May fit short
- Cannot machine dry or it will shrink
Best Business Casual Shorts:
Commission Classic-Fit Short 9″ Warpstreme
Like a chino golf short, but with all the lululemon athletic tech. These breathable shorts have the same ABC (anti-ball crushing) technology as their joggers to ensure your crotch stays comfortable whether sitting, standing, or on the move. The secure pockets and extra flexible fabric make commuting to meetings a breeze. Made with Warpstreme fabric, these shorts are naturally wrinkle-resistant, quick-drying, and incredibly smooth on your skin.
- Functional for any occasion (can dress up or down)
- Chino vibe yet feel like workout or lounge shorts
- Wrinkle resistant
- Secure pockets
- Ergonomic gusset to remove tension from the crotch
- Classic solid colors
- Available in 7″ and 9″ version
- Inconsistent sizing (may need to take advantage of pick up in store and free returns to exchange your size)
Best Office Pants:
ABC Classic-Fit Pant 34″ Warpstreme
Once again, lululemon delivers far beyond the gym or yoga mat. These pants are designed for any man on the move. They’re made with the same wrinkle resistant Warpstreme fabric that everyone loves, plus the coveted anti-ball crushing technology that ensures a full range of motion and breathability. They look great with sneakers or dress shoes and can be worn for everything from a casual date night to a business meeting. We especially love these pants in the summer heat!
- Can be dressed up or down
- Hidden zippered pocket
- Breathable and sweat wicking
- Full flexibility and range of motion in the crotch and legs
- Wrinkle free
- Incredible 20+ color selection for any outfit
- Available in 28″, 30″, 32″, and 34″
- Waist runs slim
- Consider sizing up
City Sweat Full-Zip Hoodie
When you’re dreaming of a cozy sweatshirt but you don’t want to look dumpy, this zippered hoodie is classy, soft, and breathable. The French terry fabric feels expensive and slightly stretchy. There are even hidden media and coin pockets for stashing things on the go. This is perfect to toss on after the gym or on a chilly fall walk.
- Extra soft and stretchy French terry material
- Expensive, smooth feel
- Classy, modernized look
- Naturally breathable
- Hidden pockets
- Runs large
- Threads may loosen
Best Men’s Tight:
License to Train Tight 21″
If you need a warm base layer for winter workouts or versatile training tights for your yoga practice, the License to Train tight is top-of-the-line. The low-friction seams and locked-in support ensure a distraction-free workout. lululemon’s trademarked Luxtreme fabric is slick, breathable, and cooling to keep your legs airy no matter the sweat. We like the silicone grippers on the waistband to keep the tights up no matter how you stretch or move.
- The perfect workout base layer
- Warm, yet breathable and sweat-wicking
- Bonded construction for flattened, chafe-free seams
- Silicone grippers keep the waistband up
- Small interior pocket
- Run small
- Need to hang dry
Best Ventilated Boxers:
Rapid Vent Tech Boxer 7″
For workouts, commutes, or daily activities, these lightweight boxers are seamless and supportive. The specially engineered pouch and and strategically placed mesh ensures maximum breathability and comfort. The boxers are also treated with lululemon’s signature No-Stink Zinc for odor control.
- Versatile for fitness and lounging
- Supportive pouch
- Seamless construction
- StrategicWhat is the men’s version of lululemon? ventilated mesh
- Run small
- May be too compressive for some men
What is the men’s version of lululemon?
lululemon menswear goes by the same name as their women’s line. The ever-expanding selection of lululemon men’s workout gear, casual outfits, and loungewear has all the technical design and ultra-comfortable fabrics that their ladies leggings are praised for.
Is lululemon popular with men?
lululemon is increasingly popular amongst men who want to enjoy comfort, versatility, and breathability on-the-go. Their menswear includes impressive combinations of sleek, modern styles and next-level technical fabrics. You don’t want to miss their ABC (anti-ball crushing) technology and anti-stink fabrics designed specifically with athletic dudes in mind.