While ladies are practically living in leggings, dudes are still craving the same versatility and comfort (without looking like a lazy bum). Joggers are the perfect solution for staying stylish yet feeling like you’re wearing sweatpants.
After seeing so much hype about lululemon’s sleek and trendy joggers for men, we wanted to review them for ourselves to see if they perform on the mat and off. Here’s our top 6 picks, plus budget-friendly alternatives.
- 1 Ultimate Review: 6Best lululemon Men’s Joggers + Budget Friendly Joggers alternatives
- 2 Top 6 lululemon Joggers Men
- 2.1 In Mind Pant
- 2.2 CRZ YOGA Men's Lightweight Joggers - 29'' Slim Fit Quick Dry Running Athletic Workout Hiking Pants...
- 2.3 ABC Jogger
- 2.4 CRZ YOGA Mens 4-Way Stretch Golf Joggers with Pockets 30" - Work Sweatpants Track Gym Athletic...
- 2.5 Surge Jogger
- 2.6 BALEAF Men's Joggers Pants Lightweight Running Workout Athletic Training Gym Quick Dry Tapered...
- 2.7 License to Train Jogger
- 2.8 City Sweat Jogger
- 2.9 Champion, Powerblend Fleece, Cuffed Ankle Jogger Sweatpants for -Men, Black-549314, X-Large
- 2.10 At Ease Jogger
- 2.11 GANSANRO Mens Jogger Sweatpants, Men's Slim Fit Workout Athletic Pants, Black Sweatpants for Men...
- 3 FAQs
Ultimate Review: 6Best lululemon Men’s Joggers + Budget Friendly Joggers alternatives
- Best for Yoga: In Mind Pant
- Best for Everyday Wear: ABC Jogger
- Best for Running: Surge Jogger
- Best for Training: License to Train Jogger
- Best for Casual: City Sweat Jogger
- Best for Lounging: At Ease Jogger
Top 6 lululemon Joggers Men
|Product's Name||Fabric||Features||More Info|
|Best for Yoga|
In Mind Pant
|Stretchy, breathable, sweat-wicking synthetic blend||Flat waistband, zippered pockets, secure phone sleeve, and ventilated gusset||See Latest Price|
|Best for Everyday Wear|
|Warpstreme wrinkle-free breathable fabric||Sleek style, tapered fit, “anti-ball crushing” technology with ergonomic gusset||See Latest Price|
|Best for Running|
|Lightweight synthetic blend||Zippered ankle cuffes, zipperless back pocket, and reflective details||See Latest Price|
|Best for Training|
License to Train Jogger
|Abrasion-resistant fabric||Secure media pocket, durable design, and water-repellant technology||See Latest Price|
|Best for Casual|
City Sweat Jogger
|Soft french terry blend||Inside or outside drawcord, hidden media and coin pockets||See Latest Price|
Best for Yoga:
In Mind Pant
For comfort and cooling coverage on the mat, these stretchy mens yoga pants have the ultimate ventilation. The sweat wicking fabric dries extremely quickly and includes strategically-placed breathable mesh fabric for high-sweat areas.
The masculine yogi fit skims your thighs and cinches at the hem to unsure that the pants don’t fall down or ride up in inverted poses. These joggers come in four colors with secure pockets and a hidden sleeve for your phone.
- Super ventilated for hot or room temp yoga
- Very lightweight jogger
- Ultra soft and smooth
- Stretchy to move with your body
- Quick drying and sweat wicking fabric
- Flat elastic waistband
- Slim tapered fit
- Pockets with zippers and phone sleeve
- Incredible reviews about durability and performance
- May start pilling with improper washing
CRZ YOGA Men's Lightweight Joggers - 29'' Slim Fit Quick Dry Running Athletic Workout Hiking Pants...See latest price
This budget version of lululemon’s In Mind pant has the same jogger design with zip pockets and an extra lightweight fabric. While this pair doesn’t feel as high-end and luxuriously smooth as the brand name thing, they look fairly nice and are super comfortable both on and off the mat… All for less than a quarter of the lululemon price!
Best for Everyday Wear:
The coolest thing about the lululemon ABC Jogger is how easy you can dress them up or down. These classy joggers are truly nice enough to pass as business casual while still feeling like you’re wearing sweat pants. The wrinkle-resistant, breathable fabric falls smooth and elegantly from your body. It ensures you stay comfortable while commuting to the office, running errands, or lounging at home.
We love the sleek style and tapered fit that feels relaxed yet looks streamlined. lululemon’s signature ABC technology also includes what they call an ergonomic gusset to remove tension from the crotch area as you move throughout the day.
- Nice enough to dress up or down
- Sleek tapered fit
- Warpstreme wrinkle-free, breathable fabric
- Super soft premium feel
- Hidden or exposed drawcord
- Front pockets, secure back pocket, and hidden media sleeves
- Wide array of color options
- May run small
- Back zipper could scratch leather seats
CRZ YOGA Mens 4-Way Stretch Golf Joggers with Pockets 30" - Work Sweatpants Track Gym Athletic...See latest price
These golf style joggers have a similar vibe to the ABC Jogger, though not quite as premium luxe quality. The hidden drawstring waistband, tapered ankles, and deep pockets make these joggers extra functional for a budget price. The polaymide and spandex material has plenty of stretch for workouts or leisure wear. However, unlike the real thing, these still look like you’re wearing sweats and may be difficult to transition into business casual.
Best for Running:
These extra lightweight running pants have zippers on the cuffs to make them easy to take off after a warm up. The quick drying fabric wicks away sweat and won’t show any sweat stains. We also love how stretchy these pants feel. The inseam is designed to sit just above your ankle. There is a secure zipperless back pocket and reflective details for your early morning run.
They have plenty of breathing room without looking baggy or slouchy. We also love that they look slick and classy enough to head to the grocery store, the airport, or a happy hour.
- Incredible comfortable fit
- High quality material (dog hair doesn’t even stick to it!)
- Perfect warmth for fall and winter
- Zippered ankles for easy on/off
- Clean cut for casual travel or running errands
- Not abrasion resistant for hiking
- May run small
BALEAF Men's Joggers Pants Lightweight Running Workout Athletic Training Gym Quick Dry Tapered...See latest price
At under $30, these athletic joggers are a bargain alternative for lululemon’s Surge. The smooth internal drawstring waist and extra deep pockets are functional and comfortable. Although they aren’t zippered, we love the way the tapered cuffs keep you warm while on a chilly morning run.
Best for Training:
License to Train Jogger
If you love to train hard in the gym and adventure outdoors, these abrasion-resistant joggers have the versatility and durability for any activity. lululemon’s signature Swift fabric is naturally stretchy, water-repellent, and resilient to hiking or rough workouts.
- Most abrasion-resistant lululemon fabric to prevent snagging or pilling
- Secure media pocket to prevent your phone from bouncing around as you move
- Stylish and comfortable
- Top notch performance
- Breathable and sweat-wicking
- The material is reminiscent of a windbreaker sound
- Friction of fabric may be loud
Best for Casual:
City Sweat Jogger
At first glance, these seem like basic sweatpants. But they’re actually more like “bougie luxury pajama pants” (as one reviewer described). Designed for men on the move, you can wear these ultra cozy joggers on the mat or on the couch. The stretchy french terry fabric is soft like fleece yet breathable and sweat-wicking like workout gear. The tapered fit ensures you don’t look lazy nor feel restricted.
- Crazy soft and breathable
- Tapered slim fit
- Inside or outside waistband drawcord
- Feel like high quality sweatpants yet look nice enough for casual wear
- Hidden media and coin pockets, plus discreet back pocket
- Honestly, no complaints!
Champion, Powerblend Fleece, Cuffed Ankle Jogger Sweatpants for -Men, Black-549314, X-LargeSee latest price
These joggers from Champion have over 32,000 positive reviews on Amazon for a reason! At a fraction of the lululemon price, they have all the comfort and pockets for your things. The polyester and cotton blend is sweat-wicking and airy. The only downside to this alternative is that they just don’t look quite as high-end as the real thing.
Best for Lounging:
At Ease Jogger
If you prefer a classic cotton-blend fabric, this lululemon option pairs stretchiness with soft textured comfort. Designed for warmups, wearing over your shorts, or lounging around, the At Ease Joggers truly make you feel like you can let loose.
The extra mobile gusset and waistband drawcord give you plenty of room up top, and the tapered ankle keeps the cold off. At the same time, they’re lightweight enough for summer wear. We love the little details like the locker room loop and secure zippered pocket.
- Soft textured cotton-blend
- Naturally breathable and sweat-wicking
- Loose gusset for more movement and relaxation
- Stretchy enough for yoga, lounging, or travel
- Superior comfort
- Comfortable in summer or winter
- Some colors fade with wear
GANSANRO Mens Jogger Sweatpants, Men's Slim Fit Workout Athletic Pants, Black Sweatpants for Men...See latest price
These cotton blend joggers have the same stretch and breathability as the lululemon option, but a slightly tighter fit. They may not feel as buttery soft, but they’re a really comfortable alternative for under $30.
What do ABC joggers stand for?
lululemon’s ABC joggers stand for “Anti-Ball Crushing” pants. The breathable wide-panel gusset design is supposed to help men feel free to move in yoga, workouts, and commutes without feeling like their manhood is being restricted.
Are surge joggers worth it?
Based on reviews and years of durability, lululemon’s Surge Jogger is definitely worth splurging on. They combine next-level comfort with lightweight breathability for running and beyond. They even look nice enough to dress up a bit for casual wear outside of workouts. Our favorite feature is the zippered ankles for streamlined warm ups or staying cool after a tough workout.