Welcome to TheYogaNomads.com!
A place for yoga teachers, yoga students, wellness geeks, entrepreneurs, and travel junkies.
Life is more than sitting at a desk 40 hours a week always dreaming of the next vacation.
Maybe it’s time to become your own boss?
We believe yoga teachers can create a fulfilling career doing what they love, and we’re here to help show the way.
Find our most popular content below to get started:
- The Asteya Yama: What It Is And How To Practice ItAsteya is one of the five Yamas, which form the eight limbs of yoga, a vital part of yoga philosophy.
- What is the Meaning of the Om Symbol? Spiritual Wisdom, History + Uses of the Om SoundWhether you’ve seen it on yoga clothing, as a tattoo, on jewelry, or painted on the wall of a yoga
- How to Build a Spiritual Altar for Your Sacred SpaceIf you’ve been craving a sacred space to unwind, meditate, and focus on your spiritual intentions, an altar is the
- The Ahimsa Yama: What It Is And How To Practice ItThe five Yamas are a key aspect of yogic philosophy, serving as moral codes or guidelines for treating others and
- The Satya Yama: What It Is And How To Practice ItThe five Yamas are an integral part of yogic philosophy, forming the first of the eight limbs of yoga. The