We’re excited to announce our 2016 travel plans!
We’ll be starting the year out with 3 months in Costa Rica, followed by 3 months in Medellin, Colombia!
Why Costa Rica? [February – May]
- Envision Music & Yoga festival
- Housesitting for Dan and Casey of A Cruising Couple near Dominical
- Hopefully volunteering at Yoga Farm
Why Colombia? [May – July]
- Anne will learn how to teach yoga in Spanish from the Yoga Internship program
- Medellin has become a digital nomad hub
- HIGH quality of life vs a LOW cost of living
We’ve been traveling for more than 2 years straight
January 2014 – India
February 2014 – India
March 2014 – India
April 2014 – Sri Lanka
May 2014– Nepal
June 2014 – Thailand
July 2014 – Singapore (1 night)
July 2014 – Indonesia
August 2014 – Indonesia (spent the month in UBUD!)
August 2014 – Singapore (2 nights)
September 2014 – Myanmar (Burma)
October 2014 – Philippines
November 2014 – Vietnam
November 2014 – Cambodia
December 2014 – Tokyo
January 2015 – HOME! (Minneapolis, MN)
February 2015 – Costa Rica
March 2015 – Nicaragua
April 2015 – Nicaragua
May 2015 – Minneapolis, Minnesota
June 2015 – Minneapolis, Minnesota
July 2015 – Pacific Northwest Road trip
August 2015 – Pacific Northwest Road trip
September 2015 – Minneapolis, Minnesota
December 2015 – Minneapolis, Minnesota
January 2016 – Minneapolis, Minnesota
February 2016 – Costa Rica (back to Envision Festival)
March 2016 – Somewhere in Central America?
April 2016 – House sitting in Costa Rica for our friends at ACruisingCouple.com
May 2016 – Colombia (Medellin)
June 2016 – Colombia
July 2016 – Colombia
Our favorite travel experiences
- Beach bumming in Goa, India
- Yoga Study in Mysore, India
- Learn how to surf in southern Sri Lanka
- Trekking the Annapurna Circuit in Nepal with Keith & Sarah from One Adventure at a Time
Hike Mt Kinabalu in Malaysia(Decided to climb Mt Rinjani in Indonesia instead)
- Envision Music & Yoga Festival in Costa Rica
- Digital Nomading in Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
- Surfing and practicing Spanish in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
Connect with us!
Email: Receive travel and yoga tips directly in your inbox. No spam ever, promise.
Facebook: “like” our page for pictures and links to our posts!
Twitter: Interesting & helpful bits about Travel, Yoga, and Lifestyle design Follow @TheYogaNomads
Email: If you have any questions or just want to say hi – please do!
Anne & Brandon has been to: Argentina, Australia, Canada, Costa Rica, Spain, United Kingdom, Greece, Indonesia, India, Japan, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Laos, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Mexico, Nicaragua, Netherlands, Nepal, New Zealand, Philippines, Portugal, Singapore, Thailand, United States, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Vietnam.
Get your own travel map from Matador Network.