Reading quotes is a quick way to learn from some of the wisest minds in history. There are quotes on all different topics, and they can be inspiring, uplifting, or motivating. Manifestation quotes are ideal when you feel stuck, pessimistic, or lacking zest for life.
Through reading manifestation quotes, you’ll discover how you have the power to turn your life around and make your dreams become a reality. Read on to find out what manifestation is and how to creating a positive mindset will allow you to manifest positive things.
- 1 What is manifestation?
- 2 Manifestation and the Law of Attraction
- 3 Top tips for increasing your manifestation power
- 4 Top 50 manifestation quotes
- 5 Final thoughts on manifestation
What is manifestation?
Manifestation is a practice of envisioning your dream life or things you want to achieve. You do this by using the power of the mind – selecting your thoughts carefully to create a positive mindset, and spending time visualizing your desires.
When you manifest, you see yourself living your dream life in the present moment. By doing this, you put your intention into the universe and “co-create” your future. You can use this tool in all areas of your life, from career to relationships to health.
Aside from optimizing your thought patterns and actively visualizing your ideal life, faith and self-belief are essential for self-belief. For example, you might envision yourself with financial freedom but have a deep-rooted negative belief around money in your subconscious mind (such as money is evil or people like you don’t get rich). If this is the case, you’ll struggle to successfully manifest this until you can change that belief.
Manifestation and the Law of Attraction
Manifestation practice comes from the new age philosophy known as ‘the Law of Attraction, which has been gaining momentum since the early 19th century. Still, the 2006 book ‘The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne is what brought this philosophy into the mainstream.
Essentially, the Law of attraction is the belief that our thoughts create our reality. So positive thinking brings positive experiences into our lives, and negative thoughts bring negative experiences.
Because our thoughts carry energy, the more we think about something, the more likely it will happen. Motivational speaker and author Jack Canfield explains, “The Law of Attraction states that whatever you focus on, think about, read about, and talk about intensely, you’re going to attract more of into your life.”
It’s important to note that the Law also means if you think intensely about something not happening, you actually put energy into it happening. So, for example, if you no longer want to feel stressed every day, focus on the word and vision of calm, relaxation, and ease rather than stress.
Top tips for increasing your manifestation power
As Albert Einstein famously said, “imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” Thus, regularly sitting down to meditate and visualize your desires will drastically strengthen your manifestation power.
Doing visualization meditations will also help you cultivate a more positive mindset. By finding stillness and silence, you can recognize and let go of any negative thoughts or emotions holding you back from reaching your potential. T.F. Hodge gives the following meditation prompt, “Fully inhale your dream and completely exhale manifestation of it.”
Use a manifestation journal
Another part of manifestation is writing about your dreams, which amplifies your intention around them. Guided manifestation journals are also a great way to keep your mind focused on your goals. For example, the Five Minute Journal requires only five minutes of your time daily. It features simple but powerful prompts around gratitude, affirmations, and reflections.
Writing and speaking affirmations keep you in a positive frame of mind, increasing self-belief and rewiring your brain for success. Affirmations should be 100% positive and expressed in the present tense, such as:
- I am a magnet for my dreams and goals
- Everything works out perfectly for me.
- I am creating my dream life in miraculous and amazing ways
- The whole universe is conspiring to make my dreams a reality
We recommend displaying your favorite affirmation in your home, such as on a post-it note or poster. Affirmation cards like these beautiful Illustrated Affirmation Cards for Women are also an excellent idea. You can hang them around your home for regular reminders and positivity boosts.
Create a vision board
Another way to work with your imagination is to create a vision board displaying your hopes and dreams. This Magnificent 101 Vision Board Kit contains everything you need to start, making this activity effortless. It has almost 40 photos representing different life goals, law of attraction guide, fill-in-the-blank motivational cards, affirmation cards, and much more.
Top 50 manifestation quotes
If you’re not already inspired to start creating your dream life, these manifestation quotes will make you. We recommend writing down the ones that resonate most with you and displaying them on your fridge, mirror, or door so you can read them daily.
Manifestation quotes about imagination
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
- “When you visualize, then you materialize. If you’ve been there in the mind, you’ll go there in the body.” – Dr. Dennis Waitley
- “To bring anything into your life, imagine that it’s already there.” – Richard Bach
- “Everyone visualizes whether he knows it or not. Visualizing is the great secret of success.” – Genevieve Behrend
- “Our thoughts, our feelings, our dreams, our ideas are physical in the universe. That if we dream something, if we picture something, it adds a physical thrust towards the realization that we can put into the universe.” – Will Smith
- “What you radiate outward in your thoughts, feelings, mental pictures, and words, you attract into your life.” – Catherine Ponder
- “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein
- “What we put into the Universe, we get back like an echo.” – Abraham Hicks
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Your life is the manifestation of your dream; it is an art, and you can change your life anytime that you’re not enjoying the dream.” – Don Miguel Ruiz
Manifestation quotes about faith and self-belief
- “You manifest what you believe, not what you want.” – Sonia Ricotti
- “Have faith in the magic and miracles of life, for only those that do get to experience them.” – Hal Elrod
- “Eliminate all doubt and replace it with the full expectation that you will receive what you are asking for.” – Rhonda Byrne
- “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step.” – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”- Albert Einstein.
- “Stop waiting for somebody to elevate your game. You are already equipped with everything you need to manifest your own greatness.” – Germany Kent
- “See yourself living in abundance, and you will attract it.” – Rhonda Byrne
- “Whether you think you can or can’t, either way, you are right.” – Henry Ford
- “The Universe is not outside of you. Look inside yourself; everything that you want, you already are.” – Rumi
- “There are no limits to what you can create for you because your ability to think is unlimited!” – Rhonda Byrne
Manifestation quotes about the power of thought
- “Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand.” – Bob Proctor
- “The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind.” – William James
- “We become what we think about. Energy flows where attention goes.” – Rhonda Byrne
- “Most people are thinking about what they don’t want, and they’re wondering why it shows up over and over again.” – John Assaraf
- “Nothing is, unless our thinking makes it so.” – William Shakespeare
- “You create your thoughts, your thoughts create your intentions, and your intentions create your reality.” – Dr. Wayne Dyer
- “Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your behaviors become your habits. Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive, because your values become your destiny.” – Gandhi
- “Yourwhole lifeis a manifestation of the thoughts that go on in your head.” – Lisa Nichols
- “You are a living magnet. What you attract into your life is in harmony with your dominant thoughts.” – Brian Tracy
- “By choosing your thoughts and selecting which emotional currents you will release and which you will reinforce, you determine the quality of your light. You determine the effects that you will have upon others and the nature of the experiences of your life.” – Gary Zukav
Manifestation quotes about taking action
- “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “To live your greatest life, you must first become a leader within yourself. Take charge of your life, begin attracting and manifesting all that you desire in life.” – Sonia Ricotti
- “Action that is inspired from aligned thoughts is joyful action.” — Abraham Hicks
- “Every intention sets energy into motion, whether you are aware of it or not.” – Gary Zukav
- “Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.” – Jack Canfield
- “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- “Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice.” – William Jennings Bryan
- “To acquire love… fill yourself up with it until you become a magnet.” – Charles Haanel
- “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
Manifestation quotes about achieving success
- “It’s our intention. Our intention is everything. Nothing happens on this planet without it. Not one single thing has ever been accomplished without intention.” – Jim Carrey
- “It is the combination of thought and love which forms the irresistible force of the law of attraction.” – Charles Hammel
- “Keep your mind fixed on what you want in life: not on what you don’t want.” – Napoleon Hill
- “To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.” – Anatole France
- “When you are truly clear about what you want, the whole universe stands on tiptoe waiting to assist you in miraculous and amazing ways to manifest your dream or intention.” – Constance Arnold
- “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” – Willie Nelson
- “Every great work, every big accomplishment, has been brought into manifestation through holding to the vision, and often just before the big achievement, comes apparent failure and discouragement.” – Florence Scovel Shinn
- “We must radiate success before it comes to us. We must become mentally, from an attitude standpoint, the people we wish to become.” – Earl Nightingale
- “When Your primary function is to be happy, then whatever comes to you is irrelevant. Happiness is your true manifestation.” – Gabrielle Bernstein
- “When you understand the laws, you understand that it is not more difficult to create $10 million than $100,000. It is the same application of the same law to two different intentions.” – Abraham Hicks
Final thoughts on manifestation
Manifestation and the Law of Attraction show us that we can create positive change no matter who we are or where we are in life. Reading manifestation quotes and books like The Secret will help you understand more about the power of your thoughts. With that knowledge, you can align your beliefs with your dreams and start working with the universe, not against it.