Have you recently discovered the law of attraction and are wondering how you can start creating your ideal life? Or have you been practicing manifestation for a while and are looking to go deeper into the philosophy? Either way, a manifestation journal is an excellent tool for co-creating your dreams with the universe.
So how can a manifestation journal help you, and how do you get started? Read on to discover the best manifestation journals available and how they can help you overcome limiting beliefs and move towards success.
- 1 What Is A Manifestation Journal?
- 2 6 Best Manifestation Journals
- 3 Top 6 Guided Journals For Manifesting
- 3.1 Law of Attraction Life & Goal Planner - A 90 Day Journey Creating Your Dream Life - Personal...
- 3.2 Manifestation Journal for Beginners: An Introduction to Harnessing the Law of Attraction & Journal...
- 3.3 Intelligent Change The Five Minute Journal, Original Daily Gratitude Journal 2023, Reflection &...
- 3.4 369 Manifesting Journal: A 93 Day Guided Workbook
- 3.5 Gratitude Journal
- 3.6 SaltWrap The Sunrise Manifesto Guided Morning Journal (Brown) - Minimalist Morning Pages for...
- 4 How Journaling Can Help You Manifest Your Dream Life
- 5 How To Use A Manifestation Journal
- 6 Top Tips For Manifestation Journaling
- 7 Final Thoughts On Manifestation Journals
What Is A Manifestation Journal?
A manifestation journal is specifically designed to help you set and work towards your goals by using life-changing prompts to guide you through the manifestation process. Manifestation is the practice of turning your dreams into reality and your thoughts into actions through positive thoughts, self-belief, and aligned action.
The purpose of a manifestation journal is to keep you motivated and focused on achieving your ideal life while pushing you towards taking aligned action to get there. It is a way to vocalize your ideas, expand them, and create an action plan to make them happen.
A manifestation journal is a complementary tool to a manifestation practice; thus, it should be used in addition to other manifestation techniques like visualization and repeating affirmations. It also helps you track your manifesting journey to look back and see the things you have successfully manifested.
6 Best Manifestation Journals
- Best Overall Planner – Law of Attraction Life & Goal Planner
- Best For Beginners – Manifestation Journal for Beginners By Lauri Albert
- Best For Busy People – Intelligent Change The Five Minute Journal
- Best Positive Affirmation Journal: 369 Manifesting Journal: 93 Day Guided Workbook
- Best Gratitude Journal – Jump-Start Your Day with Gratitude Daily Journal
- Best Morning Journal – The Sunrise Manifesto Guided Morning Journal
Top 6 Guided Journals For Manifesting
|Product's Name||Pages/ Duration||Features||More Info|
|Anyone looking for a comprehensive journal|
Law of Attraction Life & Goal Planner - A 90 Day Journey Creating Your...
|288 pages - Lasts 90 days||92 daily planners, monthly reviews and planners, foldable vision board, habit trackers||See latest price|
Manifestation Journal for Beginners: An Introduction to Harnessing the Law...
|104||Intro to the The Law of Attraction, journaling exercises, prompts and affirmations||See latest price|
Intelligent Change The Five Minute Journal, Original Daily Gratitude...
|Lasts 6 months||Morning and evening prompts, gratitude, affirmation, inspiring quotes||See latest price|
|Those with some previous experience, anyone looking to deepen their practice|
369 Manifesting Journal: A 93 Day Guided Workbook
|194 - Last 93 days||Focused on affirmations, gives many ideas, self-care menu||See latest price|
|Busy people, those looking to create a gratitude practice|
|124||Daily gratitude, daily reflection||See latest price|
|Anyone looking to boost their happiness and productivity, those who need to declutter their minds |
SaltWrap The Sunrise Manifesto Guided Morning Journal (Brown) - Minimalist...
|237 - Lasts 16 weeks||Gratitude, daily actions, weekly reflections, space for mind clutter||See latest price|
While you can start manifesting with a pen and a few blank pages, a guided journal will give you a clear path to manifest wealth, love, or any of your deepest desires. Here are six of our favorite manifestation journals and what we love about them.
Best Overall Planner:
Law of Attraction Life & Goal Planner - A 90 Day Journey Creating Your Dream Life - Personal...See latest price
This law of attraction manifestation journal by Freedom Mastery is one of the most popular manifestation journals due to its in-depth prompts and activities, such as a foldable vision board, morning and evening routine planners, and monthly planners and reflections.
The power questions, mind maps, and habit trackers will help you focus on your goals and actively move towards them. It also features an 8-step goal management method, allowing you to increase your productivity and take more meaningful actions.
The 3-month planner has 92 daily planner/reflection pages and monthly and six-month overviews. It is made from eco-friendly paper and has a beautiful rose gold durable A5 hardcover made from vegan PU leather.
Best For Beginners:
Manifestation Journal for Beginners: An Introduction to Harnessing the Law of Attraction & Journal...See latest price
Suppose you’re new to the manifesting world and don’t want to feel overwhelmed by the concept. In that case, I recommend the Manifestation Journal for Beginners by Lauri Albert. It gives easy-to-digest yet detailed information on the law of attraction and how manifesting works.
Once you have a deeper understanding of this life-changing philosophy, you’ll be guided through a simple journaling practice with prompts and exercises such as writing down why the universe loves you. You’ll also learn how to set affirmations (with examples), trust your intuition, and much more.
This is one of the most accessible and easy-to-understand manifestation journals. It has the perfect balance between information and journaling space for beginners compared to other journals that lack information and instructions. Everything is broken down into micro steps to help you take action immediately.
Best For Busy People:
Intelligent Change The Five Minute Journal, Original Daily Gratitude Journal 2023, Reflection &...See latest price
If you want to get started with the manifestation process but do not have much time to dedicate to it, the Intelligent Change Five Minute Journal is for you. The undated journal has daily prompts lasting six months. The prompts are broken into morning and evening sections, which take just five minutes to complete. These include gratitude, affirmation, reflection, and lessons learned.
This manifestation journal has no long and in-depth reflection or planning sections. However, there is a short prompt to set a weekly challenge and inspirational quotes to help keep you focused. Thus, it is perfect for anyone who wants to spend a few moments reflecting each morning and evening rather than sit down and do a long manifesting session.
The manifestation journal is exceptionally high quality, made using recyclable, sustainably sourced paper with a natural linen fabric cover. There are seven colors to choose from, such as earth green or sunshine yellow. Plus, as it’s a convenient A5 format, it’s small enough to put in your handbag and take with you wherever you go.
Best Positive Affirmation Journal:
369 Manifesting Journal: A 93 Day Guided WorkbookSee latest price
The 369 Manifesting Journal is one of the best manifestation journals for anyone looking to start the manifestation process or continue their journey. However, it focuses more on activities rather than information, so it may not be the best option for those who do not have a basic understanding of the law of attraction.
This journal is based on the 369 manifesting method that holds a sacred numerical significance. Along with an explanation of this, it has some fantastic features, including many manifesting and affirmations ideas and daily journaling prompts. There is also a fab self-care menu to help you prioritize your well-being.
All the tools are easy to use, and the layout is clear and well organized. The manifestation journal lasts 93 days, and you can choose between paperback and hardcover. The latter is better quality but is pretty pricy.
Best Gratitude Journal:
Gratitude JournalSee latest price
Another manifestation journal that doesn’t require too much time or effort is the Jump-Start Your Day with Gratitude Journal. It is centered around gratitude with daily prompts to write down what you are thankful for, what you can do to make today great, and reflections on the best moments of the day.
Like The Five Minute Journal, this manifestation journal only takes a few minutes to complete each morning and evening. Thus, it’s easy to fit this into your daily life, no matter how busy you are. It is an excellent option if you need to increase your positive thinking to raise your manifestation power. Still, unlike other manifestation journals, it does not include activities to manifest, such as affirmations.
This manifestation journal is also one of the best budget options. You can choose between paperback, hardcover, or spiral-bound, depending on how much you want to spend. However, the spiral-bound is the most durable option.
Best Morning Journal:
SaltWrap The Sunrise Manifesto Guided Morning Journal (Brown) - Minimalist Morning Pages for...See latest price
If you’re making journaling a part of your morning routine, you will love this guided journal by SaltWrap. The Sunrise Manifesto is based on the art of minimalist productivity and the science of positive thinking, helping you have a more positive, focused, and productive day in just 10 minutes.
The morning prompts include:
- Reflection on the previous day.
- Actions and priorities for the new day.
Each day there is also an entire blank page to free write your thoughts, feelings, and ideas. This allows you to clear your mind and set your focus for the day, free from stress and anxiety.
In addition to the daily journal, there are weekly reviews to help you stay on track with your goals and align with your values. For example, the prompts help you identify the most critical goals in your life and then outline a clear action plan to get there. The beautifully crafted manifestation journal has a brown leather bound, uses high-quality 80 GSM journal paper, and measures 6 x 8 inches.
How Journaling Can Help You Manifest Your Dream Life
Using a manifestation journal involves writing down your hopes, dreams, and desires. Writing is a powerful manifestation method as it boosts your creative thinking and helps you gain clarity around what you want to manifest. So many times, our minds become too full to clearly determine what we truly want or what to focus on. However, by putting pen to paper, we can process our thoughts and expand on our ideas.
Journaling also serves as a brain dump to release any opposing thoughts or emotions preventing us from living our dream life. By writing about how you feel, you can identify limiting beliefs that are not serving you. You can then create positive affirmations to break free from these beliefs and create healthier, more positive ones.
Aside from the general pros of journaling, each of the different manifestation practices used has particular benefits:
- Gratitude – According to positive psychology research, gratitude is closely linked to happiness. The method promotes positive energy, reducing the number of pessimistic thoughts you have. Because it forces you to look for the good in situations, it also helps you appreciate things more and builds adversity.
- Daily affirmations – Whether you write down affirmations, speak them out loud, or repeat them in your mind, the activity works to rewire your brain. This is because the repetitive nature of writing or speaking affirmations bypasses your conscious mind and activates brain systems associated with self-related processing and reward. Thus, the new belief goes straight into your subconscious, creating new neural pathways and a solid mental image of what that affirmation is.
- Goal setting – The process of setting goals affects the brain similarly to repeating positive affirmations. By goal setting, we train our minds to focus on what we want to manifest, overcome limiting beliefs, and develop the self-image required to reach that goal.
How To Use A Manifestation Journal
Each manifestation journal is different; some feature a few short daily prompts, whereas others have in-depth reflections and many different exercises to work on. Thus, how you use it will depend on your specific journal. Even so, most have daily journaling prompts, often split into the morning and evening.
The morning journaling prompts will typically relate to gratitude and writing down your focus/priorities for that day. The evening questions may be about what went well or not so well that day, what you enjoyed the most, or what made you smile.
You should schedule at least five minutes each morning and each evening for journaling. Many manifestation journals also have more extended weekly reflections and planning sections, so you should plan for 30 minutes or more at the end or beginning of each week. Your journal may also have monthly reviews or other activities like vision boards and goal setting, which you can do at a time that suits you.
Example morning journaling prompts
- What are three things you are grateful for today?
- What will make today great?
- Today I am excited about…
- What is one thing I can do today to move closer to my greatest desires?
- My three priorities for today are…
Example evening journaling prompts
- One thing that made me smile today was…
- Something I learned today was…
- What was the best part of today?
- What went wrong today, and how could I have prevented it?
- What is something I can do better tomorrow?
Top Tips For Manifestation Journaling
- Create a calm and quiet environment – You’ll get the most out of manifestation journaling if you choose to do it at a time and place where you will not be disturbed. Thus, if you are a parent, you may want to wait until your kids have gone to school to do your morning journaling. You can also set the mood with incense or candles.
- Meditate beforehand – Along with creating a quiet environment, doing a short meditation before is recommended. Even just five minutes of sitting in silence will bring you into a calm and reflective mindset.
- Personalize your journaling practice – Journaling should never feel tedious, nor should it be something you have to force yourself to do. Make your experience more fun by personalizing it. For example, if you love to draw, why not put your thoughts into images instead of words? If you’re not a good drawer, use stickers or buy some color or glitter pens to jazz up your practice.
- Make it a daily habit – Like every manifestation technique, the more you journal, the more benefits it will have. This is because the key to journaling and all manifestation techniques is consistency, as the activity’s repetition creates lasting change. The best way to build a journaling habit is to do it at the same time each day. If you use a daily schedule, time block the activity. And if you still keep forgetting, set a reminder on your phone.
Final Thoughts On Manifestation Journals
A manifestation journal is a perfect tool to bring your dreams and ideas into the physical realm. With gratitude lists, empowering affirmations, and daily reflections, a law of attraction planner can help you manifest love, money, success, or anything else. Still, the key to experiencing success with this manifestation method is to stay consistent by implementing your journaling practices into your daily rituals.